WHAT IS TRUE LOVE???

LOVE LOVE LOVE. I am writing on the same topic from many days and why shouldn't I. Love is a very important part of one's life. I had just finished the "2 STATES" by CHETAN BHAGAT and realized that without love life is not what we call a life. Love is not always for the opposite sex, hey you dirty mind, I meant to say that it can be for nature, animals and even machines can get love. Many of you love your books, many of you love your bikes and may be there are persons like me who love their laptops. Yes I love my laptop because it stays with me forever from my bad to worst conditions. Have you ever noticed that life revolves in a circle. I mean same thing happens again when you travel from one stage to another stage of your life. I sometime feel that I had seen something earlier which is going in my life now. I had seen future along time ago. May be, I am not sure, you have also experienced this. The circle of life repeats again and again until you have reached that special point, your destiny. That special point is what I call TRUE LOVE. True love is hard to find and difficult to maintain and once lost one can't get that from any source. True Love brings excitement to our lives. A person in love is always tries his/her best in everything. He/she dresses well, talks well, do well in short well in all and that person if loose that love he/she himself/herself puts him/her in well. A person in love notices small small things about the thing he/she loves like a scratch on bike, drying flower of plant, unusual behavior of pet animal, the refreshing sunrise etc and this is called a TRUE LOVE. When you see glimpse of  sadness on someone's face and you ask about it, that's TRUE LOVE. When your day blossoms after seeing someone's smile that's TRUE LOVE. When you wait for someone's reply and thinking and smiling about him/her that's TRUE LOVE. When a wave comes in your body after listening his/her name and makes your heartbeat a little faster that's TRUE LOVE. If now a person, only one person is going in your mind, then that's TRUE LOVE. My life is going on that circular path and waiting for TRUE LOVE.....
I WENT TO THE ENDLESS SEAS
WHERE I WAS UNABLE TO SEE
I WENT TO THE RISING SKIES
WHICH WERE SO HIGH
I WENT TO DIFFERENT PLACES IN THE WORLD
WHICH I WAS TOLD
WHEN I FOUND YOU
YOU WERE UNTRUE...
                                               -me

COPYRIGHT©ABHISHEK DUDEJA(I AND PEOPLE)
www.abhishekdudeja.in
Your feedback is what I need. It is the fuel to me so please comment about this below.... :)


1 comment:

Thank you for reading this post. Please leave your feedback. It is very important to me.