EITHER TRUST OR BREAK


There is a misconception in the people around me that I am a hacker(makes me feel proud). I am getting a lot of requests for hacking others accounts. In the past one month around 10 to 15 of my collegemates and also my old schoolmates have requested me asking " you know hacking na....i heard about you...please yaar hack this acoount". When I ask whose account is this??the most common answer I get is , its of my girlfriend/boyfriend.
People don't trust in this modern era. They are not like me. If anybody talks to me, share his/her feelings,his views, I can trust him/her blindly. Although I have got a lot of back strabs in my life but still I trust people. When the result came out, one friend asked me to hack university's website. OH MY GOD that crossed the limit. Usually people want to hack the FB's accounts of their friends or even themselves(when they forgot their password as well as the security questions)
For the people who come to me for hacking especially their bf/gf 's accounts, I just want to say one thing to them i.e. end the relationship if you can't trust that someone with whom you are making promises like live together die together. For such freaks,one line,
EITHER TRUST OR BREAK
COPYRIGHT©ABHISHEK DUDEJA(I AND PEOPLE)
www.abhishekdudeja.in
 
 
 

2 comments:

Thank you for reading this post. Please leave your feedback. It is very important to me.