WHEN I LIKED A GIRL


Liked a girl
like the others
didn't have the courage
like the others
she was so different
unlike the others
beauty and cutie
like God's daughter
deep deep eyes
like princess another
caring and affectionate
like one's mother
patience and charm
all together
fall in love
like the others
loved her
unlike the others
I went to her
to take story further
got punches and shoes
from her brother
me on bed
couldn't stand rather
paining a lot
in the cold weather
messaged on her phone
told all the matter
got a reply
two weeks after
"don't message me otherwise
I will tell my brother
like him
I will make you my brother"
(to be continued....)

COPYRIGHT©ABHISHEK DUDEJA(I AND PEOPLE)
www.abhishekdudeja.in
 

1 comment:

  1. ha ha .....a re aisa he hota hein re..in d end dese complicated species knw as gals..dey r so confident yet so confused :) :P and biggest thng dey confuse poor guys like us :) nice poetry though :)campbuzzz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. Please leave your feedback. It is very important to me.