दिल करता है कुछ शोर ऐसा | I and People


Hi all,
I am back to this blogging world after a 10 days brake. Today I am going to post the lyrics of the song I wrote and composed one year ago. So here it is

Dil karta hai kuch shor aisa
cut-ti patang bin door jaisa
yaad aate hai wo beete hue din
yaaro ke bin din bor jaisa
Dil karta hai kuch shor aisa.......

Yaad aate hai wo din ,wo pal
jab khelte the dirty seven
when world was like hell 
but still we felt it like a heaven
yaad aate hai wo masti bhare din
ab savan bhi lage bin moor jaisa
Dil karta hai kuch shor aisa....

Past ! the past days of my life
the memories of old times
I remember
the past days of my life.....

COPYRIGHT©ABHISHEK DUDEJA(I AND PEOPLE)
www.abhishekdudeja.in
 
 
 



2 comments:

  1. nice l9 yaaro ke bin din bor jaisa.......:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ThankYou Mohit for being a regular reader and a very good friend... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. Please leave your feedback. It is very important to me.