Missing you | I and People


I miss that beautiful face..
Attractive charming I love to chase...
I miss that loud grin..
Settled happily on that cute chin...
I miss those deep little eyes..
Telling stories but never lies...
I miss those very slow walks..
Never ending late night talks...
I miss those sweet scoldings..
Waking you up to say good morning...
I miss giving you chocolates..
Which u always hesitated to take...
I miss that watch from balcony..
Distance too far which looked so funny...
Moments with you I wanted to freeze..
Every second they give me a tease..
Don't dare to cry the sweetest candy...
My heart behaves new york your tears like sandy...
God is with you so, bad time he will drain...
I am missing you so much like deserts miss rain...

COPYRIGHT©ABHISHEK DUDEJA(I AND PEOPLE)
mail@iandpeople.com
 



0 comments:

Thank you for reading this post. Please leave your feedback. It is very important to me.