TANHAI


 4-DEC-2011/11:30 AM
There is no value of friendship in front of love. This I have seen in this week. When All persons are at the ground level and one at the top .its hurts yr. Mere friends got committed with meri friends, is se jyada khushi ki baat kya ho sakti hai and is se jyada dukh ki bhi koi baat nahi ho sakti. A day before yesterday, I went to a movie with my those friends and that movie was one of my worst movies of my life. The reason is that there are four couples and me and one my friend who is a girl :D.
The  another reason can be the 26/11 incident which shook India three years before and me in 2011. The same thing is with YOU i.e. no value of friend comparative to lover. WOW!!! It didn’t hurt me when YOU told me that you are in relation as compare what you did after that. Your attitude came between us although YOU told it will not, in short you lost that silver position in my heart but it still beats..
DHAK DHAK :( :( DHAK DHAK
:D :D :D
SAYA BHI SATH CHOOD JAYE ESII HAI TANHAI
ROONA CHAHOON TO AANSUU NAA AAYE ESI HAI TANHAI.......

1 comment:

  1. Tanhai ka aalam bas kaat ta hai mujhe..
    Teri yaado k dard se baanta hai mujhe..
    Tu itni aassani se muh u fera...
    Kya ek pal bhi meri yad na aai...????

    Tanhai, Tanhai, Tanhai Aaj fir teri yaad aayi...
    Dil roya aaj bhi khul kar magar...
    Chaahe in aankho me nami na nazar aai...
    Tanhai, Tanhai, Tanhai Aaj fir teri yaad aayi...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. Please leave your feedback. It is very important to me.