ups and downs



After a cloudy season
the sun shined again
but for some time
for just few days
The reason was a star
who came into light
the smiling, the cheerful one
who blow the pain away
The tragedy left behind
I felt again alive
the excitement came back
holding the inspiration with it
But somebody was jealous
from my happiness
He was the God
who took my star away
The clouds came back
roaring aloud than ever
I stood still
under the souring rain
Watching up the sky
I tried to find my hope
pulled my cheeks to smile
but I couldn't make it, even the fake one...

COPYRIGHT©ABHISHEK DUDEJA(I AND PEOPLE)
www.abhishekdudeja.in



3 comments:

  1. Keep the fire burning.. Keep the thoughts turning...
    Your angel will come to you.. ITs not gonna end this soon.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. a beautiful poetry. It reveals your heart.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. Please leave your feedback. It is very important to me.