UNUSUAL SILENCE | I AND PEOPLE


Today I need your help as one of my good friend is going through a bad phase of life. She didn't wanna share what the problem is. But I am sure that there is something which is making her down. I had tried a lot to get to the root but it all was a failure. But I am still trying to get her life to the same old happy track. She is hurt by someone deeply.....
Hey God, help her
healing the wounds
get her out
from the silent sounds
 Do something
show some miracle
you know everything
help me tackle.
Yesterday I saw her
She was so brave
carrying the smiles
on her dull face
I tried to know
about all the matter
she smiled unreal
and diverted the chatter
that girl's heart
had the deepest sea
unreachable for all
how could me
That is why
I come to your castle
praying here
to save that petal
shower your blessings
take the pain
shoot the problem and
end the campaign.



What should I do??Please comment your ideas..... 

  COPYRIGHT©ABHISHEK DUDEJA(I AND PEOPLE)
www.abhishekdudeja.in
BDFG55UNSC6G

6 comments:

  1. ...console her..make her smile a real one...and show her this wonderful piece you've written..God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! She's real lucky to have you praying for her this hard..

    Just be with her, sometimes the biggest strength one can derive from is the assurance of falling back to some one...some one who cares.

    God bless you both..

    ReplyDelete
  3. abhishek u r awesome bro........

    ReplyDelete
  4. one thing i want to mention is tht....day by day u r improving ur poetry skills....n thts really nice
    may be ur friend is responsibl for all this...:P
    is she????

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome bro... Nicley done.. :) :)
    Btw.. this was PAST.. I think I also hav something that describe NOW.. ;)

    Dilo pe ab dastak c hone to lagi hai...

    Ye aahatien ... Lagti to vahi hai...

    Ab kya hoga... Kise pata...

    Par filhal to...

    Sab Sahi hai.. Sab sahi hai....

    ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. And Ishan... I kinda think the same about this.. ;) ;) :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. Please leave your feedback. It is very important to me.