NO SUNDAYS | I AND PEOPLE


there should be no sundays
when you are not around
I am sitting alone
and you are out of the town
there should be no sundays
when you can't take my phone
missing you a lot
and you are having Tea with your Mom
there should be no sundays
when I feel like I dead
full of loneliness
and my mood is so sad
there should be no sundays
when my class is off
For whom should I care
as you are not in the mob
there should be no sundays
when I think you so much
get back soon
so that we can be in touch.
 Some time ago
I used to wait for this day
when I was in school
I loved Sundays
Now the time has changed
here important is not me
priority is you
or I should said we
Caring is now my hobby
I feel it like my duty
my soul gets peace
when I see you happy
Your eyes will forget to cry
after sometime
that's my promise
when you will be all  mine
there will be no saddays
in your life
when you will become
my ____
YES YOU GUESSED EXACTLY ;) :P

  COPYRIGHT©ABHISHEK DUDEJA(I AND PEOPLE)
www.abhishekdudeja.in

5 comments:

  1. Haven't thought of a sunday like this. Nicely written poem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really nice dude...:)
    specially the 1st half....:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :):) Let all sundays be sunny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Niiiiceeellllyyyyy Written.. :) :) :)
    Great.... :)

    BTW... For whom did you inserted the "FILL IN THE BLANK" at the end.. :p :p :p :D :D

    lolzzz...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. Please leave your feedback. It is very important to me.