Forever you | I and people




Jungles, seas, mountains, sky 
Oh my angel where did you fly
Leaving behind the story incomplete 
My heart has forgot its rhythmic beat 

Days are dark and nights with nightmares
Searching around here and there
Just your fragrance in my soul
Piece of heart someone stole

Are you with him sitting so high?
Flapping wings in the sky
Assigned duty considering me brave
With flowers decorating your grave

Still talking endless souls
Planting kisses on your moles
I can still feel your pinches
The distance is just 20 inches

I am sitting right next to you
Are you listening concrete through?
Freezing nights seeing owls 
Morning I saw two walking souls

Silent you and a happy me
Stone body sitting free
Hand held so tight leaving never

Dead but we lived forever

0 comments:

Thank you for reading this post. Please leave your feedback. It is very important to me.