Salty droplets | I and people



Salty droplets by Abhishek Dudeja 

Salty droplets came again 
In the crowd heard your name
Heart shrank and bursted high
I can never ask you why?

Some questions remain unsolved
Just like your natural curls
Pictures of us I saw yesterday
One year has passed away 

Last picture was so deep
Weird was face and so was cheek
I could see your screaming eyes
For you time too was not so nice

I am tired but not my hope
An year and 10 days on top
For old memories sake
Mind is planning your birthday cake

Your fading voice leaving my place
Want to finish this endless chase
Meeting different you is I fear

Uncertain future so is the tear

Published on iandpeople.com

0 comments:

Thank you for reading this post. Please leave your feedback. It is very important to me.