Hello! - Ferris Wheel | I and people



This paragraph is a part of Ferris Wheel series. You can read the rest here:


29th April, 2018

After 2 months I called her from a VOIP number today not to talk but to listen to her voice making sure that she is alive and doing well. I never heard her saying hello deeply. I could even hear the breathing she was taking between repeating just hello. I was hoping she might recognise this and will call me with the name she used to. I even thought she might call me on my real number but none of that happened. I couldn’t tell her although the 500 days have past I still think of her in every breath I take. I being silent on the phone remained silent in her life.

to be continued..



0 comments:

Thank you for reading this post. Please leave your feedback. It is very important to me.