Our song - Ferris wheel | I and people


This paragraph is a part of Ferris Wheel series. You can read the rest here:
http://www.iandpeople.com/2013/03/ferris-wheel.html

Her sensual voice woke me up teasing and giving me chills. She singing the song
“Kya dekhte ho”
“Kya chahte ho”
and me madly forgetting the lyrics trying to complete it and then her angry looks. 
Every love story has those heart touching songs and this was our song. We used to sing together and have our small romantic moments:
“Kya dekhte ho”
“Surat tumhari”
“Kya chahte ho”
“Chahat tumhari”
“Na jo mai Kehdu”
“Kehna sakogi”
“Lagti nahi neeyat theek tumhari”
and we used to laugh together after this. 
She never liked me as a singer and I reluctantly agreed that she sings better than me because I wanted this everyday. Who in this world wouldn’t like to wake like that? 
and what about the rest of the days when she gets me a bedside tea (which she hated) and trying to wake me up, holding my hand carefully, very carefully, slightly bending over the sleepy me and putting my fingers in that very cup. 
“Aaaahhhhhh” the screaming me
and with the devil smile she singing 

“Kya dekhte ho...”


0 comments:

Thank you for reading this post. Please leave your feedback. It is very important to me.