Trips down the stairs - Ferris Wheel | I and people



Recently noticed that I miss her in every beat of my heart and in every breath I take. Time passes but freezes on her memory. I remember each and every moment of our last meet. She sitting on that high back chair in the cafe and mocking me while sipping some green apple drink.

I feel her all around me, on every step on a stair I feel her feet next to mine and on every turn of stair her lips. In the mirror, she stands parallel to me, smiling sometimes, sometimes just happy inside.

I don't call her now a days and let her be in her fairy world but I feel her present. I feel when she is cheerful and when the drop comes from her eyes. She shares my heart and own the most part of it. The picture of her sticking on my almirah with a fridge magnet keep reminding me the old her. I miss the old her and I am sure she misses that too.

I believe the phone will ring again with her ringtone and I will hear that name again, the name she used to call me and we take another trip down the stairs.

This paragraph is a part of Ferris Wheel series. You can read the rest here: 
http://www.iandpeople.com/search?q=Ferris+wheel

0 comments:

Thank you for reading this post. Please leave your feedback. It is very important to me.