GOD V/S LOVER


No matter how much one person tries to forget someone, the memories follow like shadows. Don't know whats going in my head something seems like chemical locha  but this time not for Gandhi. Love is the second name of God and we all agree with it and the person we love, we treat him/her as God as I do. We care as same as the God. We always want to see our love in front of our eyes, happy. We keep ourselves hungry so that they can live long. A little sadness on love's face, makes our day a upset one. But sometimes the opposite party doesn't realize it.Let me ask Are they STUPID? Are they DUMB? that they can't even see the love for them in lover's eye. When a person loves you, his/her each drop of blood speaks your name loudly. That time only dream, only wish is to get the special one not the iPhones, cars etc. But my dear friends, there are millions of people who are IDIOTS or just showing they are. When a person gives importance to someone even the idols can judge it then how a living demon can't. Yes those persons are called living demons and whom a TRUE LOVER calls GOD or ANGELS as I did

GOD GOD where are you???
my day passes, thinking about you
It was your Birthday when we last met
Help me ! Help me I am upset
GOD GOD where are you???
you know that I need you
you have gone away many miles
Please give me back my smiles
GOD GOD where are you???
Its the time I wanna meet you
This world is of one truth and so many lies
Take me ! Take me ! to the endless skies
GOD GOD where are you ???
Here in this hell I die for you
To survive, give me some power
So that I can reach on hope's tower
GOD GOD where are you ???
You don't know but I LOVE YOU 

There are lot of differences b/w the supernatural GOD and a common LOVER but all are out of the boundary of LOVE 



COPYRIGHT©ABHISHEK DUDEJA(I AND PEOPLE)
www.abhishekdudeja.in
Your feedback is what I need. It is the fuel to me so please comment about this below.... :)


4 comments:

  1. well written bro !
    personally i feel Person who loves us is GOD !
    http://deepakkarthikspeaks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot @Shveta & @Deepak...... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A real heart touching one bro.... And yeah..!! Idiots... Thats damn true ... Coz they can't even realize that what they mean to us.. even if we treat'em that special...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. Please leave your feedback. It is very important to me.