A TEA WITH GOD....


"If I could invite anybody for 'tea for two' today it would undoubtedly be GOD" 
God, the undefined soul, a super power and above the science. Of course I would like to have a Tea with the God. Not for complaining  what he had done with me, what he had written for me, for my life story but to thank him for this beautiful life he has gifted me. On the Tea I will have gossips with God  about how much difficulties he had faced while creating this world???. What was in his mind while making humans?? What was his goal behind creating this Earth??
The following points that I will keep in mind while talking to him......
  1. Clearing our doubts about the 2012 ending.
  2. Request to please shut down the INDIA TV.
  3. God please give Dr. Manmohan Singh, his own tongue and Kapil Sibbal some brain.
  4. Destroy the MAHA-MACHINE.
  5. Save the Ruppee.
And above all, give everyone their heart back, to understand each others feelings.......
And one last thing, ONE GIRLFRIEND......unlike the past many....PLEASE.... :P
Tea for two (and a piece of cake) Tuesdays!




COPYRIGHT©ABHISHEK DUDEJA(I AND PEOPLE)
                                                                 www.abhishekdudeja.in

8 comments:

  1. quite a comic chat with god eh??
    cool. I really liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for participating. Loved the post! :)
    Such a unique idea to invite God.

    And shutting down India TV was classic :)
    And giving everyone their heart back was poignant.

    Preeti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you d anonymous person..... :D
    @ Preeti Shenoy :- thanks a lot for such appreciation.... You are a very very grrrt writer ( its not a new thing,you are hearing from me :P) I am a big Fan of you and of course inspired by your writings...

    ReplyDelete
  4. unique idea and cool request "And one last thing, ONE GIRLFRIEND......unlike the past many....PLEASE.... :P"
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Ordinary gal: thanks 4 ur extra ordinary comment.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very refreshing and unique thought!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks @RAJESH and @SATISH.....for your comments.... :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. Please leave your feedback. It is very important to me.