Still there 4 u...

Facebook is nothing without her, I get bored. I mean to say I am getting bored from last 46 days. Nothing to do so far, no place to hangout, no fun having a coffee and no more reasons to go to temples. From that day I am carrying a fake smile on the face. How much I tried to ignore her on her face but she don't leave me in dreams, if I sleep. I have become an owl, don't know when I last slept at night. She left me but not leaving me. Anyways how much she tries to ignore me but DIL SE she wants to talk with me, i feel so.
" TERI JHEEL SE ANKHO MAIN DOOB JANA CHAHTA HUN
 BUT I ALWAYS HAVE MY AIR TUBE WITH ME
TERE KHYAALO MAIN KHO JANA CHAHTA HUN
BUT I ALWAYS CARRY GOOGLE MAPS WITH ME"
Now every time I log in at FB, I check the chat, who is online like I used to but nothing can be done now as she is no more a friend. I miss my that Friend.
COME BACK COME BACK!!!
I AM STILL WAITING....
NOT MOVED ON
STILL WAITING.....
FROM DUSK TO DAWN ,,,
WAITING AND WAITING....
WAITING  YOU TO STOP,,,,,
WAITING FOR THE SMILE.....
WAITING FOR THE DAY,,,,,
WAITING YOU TO SAY !!!!!
OH DEAR FELLA,,,,,
I AM STILL WITH YOU......
IN MY DREAMS ,,,,
YOU COME AND COME.....
SORRY FOR THE NIGHTS
YOU NOT SLEPT.....
SORRY FOR THE DAYS
I KEPT YOU
WAITING WAITING WAITING.....
THEN I WILL SMILE
HUG YOU TIGHT
NEVER LEAVE YOU
IN MY LIFE
YOU WILL BE MY WORLD, THE CHEERFUL WORLD
WHICH IS NOW, A CRYING NIGHT
BUT FOR THAT DAY
I AM STILL
WAITING WAITING WAITING!!!
.
.
COPYRIGHT©ABHISHEK DUDEJA(I AND PEOPLE)
www.abhishekdudeja.in

6 comments:

  1. I really wish her to understand your love... :)
    and yeah..!! Nice lines buddy....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gud one!!!
    if she is pious at her heart she'l cm back 2 u
    i wish her 2 cm back....

    ReplyDelete
  3. @AKRITI THAPAR:THANKS A LOT.....MAY YOUR WISH COME TRUE.... :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. Please leave your feedback. It is very important to me.